This project saw a transformation to this 1960’s lecture theatre.
- The seating provides both seminar style and lecture capabilities to the space.
- The lighting fulfills both task specific and curculation needs, removing any low lux areas.
- AV equipment provides crystal clear images and sound to every space in the room.
- New ventilation allows consistent fresh air flow at a regulared temperature.
- The new oak wall acoustic linings provide a high quality feel to the room, whilst minimising background noise.
- New timber slatted suspended ceiling allows the ventilation to be hidden behind, and further minimises background noise.
- Each desk has USB-C, USB-A and plug sockets allowing electronic equipment to be charged.
The new theatres deliver everything that was desired by the client team and benefit both staff and students. The beginning of a wider transformation for Imperial College.(/p>)