As well as providing a range of construction services, Russell Cawberry has a specialist Small Works Division who provide a range of minor / small works services.
Our Small Works team assist estate and facilities managers across a range of sectors including education, health, commercial and residential and provide lifecycle repairs, procurement and design advice, as well as a quick response to maintenance requirements.
Our small works clients receive the same level of support and service applied to our larger construction projects. The success of small works is client satisfaction and subsequently client retention, therefore we apply all quality and environmental procedures and a high level of customer service.
Our Small Works services include:
- General repair and redecoration
- Refurbishment / conversion
- Window replacement
- Roof /guttering repairs
- Demolition and strip out
- Structural alterations / extensions
- External works and landscaping
- MUGA repair, replacement and installation
- Design / Buildability advice
- Plumbing / sanitary ware replacement / repair
- Boiler repairs and other mechanical and electrical works