Russell Cawberry Ltd were employed by Portman Estates to refurbish the property at 62 Upper Berkley Street, W1. The works included:
- The removal of the existing roof covering
- At the upper level a new area was created for additional accommodation
- The height of the building was increased for the new accommodation
- Complete refurbishment and alteration of the interior
- External repairs and renewals
The works created across the building three maisonettes, providing a modern and comfortable residential environment in the heart of central London.